- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Jean Bottaro, John Stanley
- Available from: February 2017
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Comprehensive second editions of History for the IB Diploma Paper 2, revised for first teaching in 2015.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate edition covers Paper 2, World History Topic 9: Evolution and Development of Democratic States (1848-2000) of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017. Tailored to the requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the following detailed studies from around the world: South Africa, India, Germany, and the USA.
- 1. Introduction
- Unit 1. South Africa: 2. Change and continuity in South Africa
- 3. Challenges and opposition
- 4. Impact of democracy on society in South Africa
- Unit 2. India: 5. Change and continuity in India
- 6. Challenges and opposition
- 7. Impact of democracy on society in India
- Unit 3. Germany: 7. Change and continuity in Germany
- 8. Challenges and opposition
- 9. Impact of democracy on society in Germany
- Unit 4. USA: 10. Change and continuity in the USA
- 11. Challenges and opposition
- 12. Impact of democracy on society in the USA
- Unit 5. Exam practice
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×