- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2004
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
This flexible and easy-to-adapt resource provides comprehensive and supportive teacher material for use in class, for homework and in practicals.
- Unit 9A Inheritance and selection
- Unit 9B Fitness and health
- Unit 9C Plants and photosynthesis
- Unit 9D Plants for food
- Unit 9E Reactions of metals and metal compounds
- Unit 9F Patterns of reactivity
- Unit 9G Environmental chemistry
- Unit 9H Using chemistry
- Unit 9I Energy and electricity
- Unit 9J Gravity and space
- Unit 9K Speeding up
- Unit 9L Pressure and moments
- Answers to Class Book questions
- Summary Activities
- Scientific Investigations
Latest newsAll news
01 June 2020
TOK-bite video 3 (part 1): how to make TOK relevant to learners
Video tips from our expert Cambridge TOK authors.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×