- English Language Learning
- Adult & Young Adult
- Grammar in Use Intermediate 3rd Edition
Grammar in Use Intermediate
Grammar in Use Intermediate is a highly successful grammar text known for its clear, concise explanations and innovative format.
Ideal for students preparing for the TOEFL ® test or other standard examinations, the new edition of this popular North American English grammar title offers even more support, with a larger format to include more explanation and practice, eight new units on phrasal verbs, and 10 pages of Additional Exercises. The book is available with and without a CD-ROM, which includes additional practice exercises, progress reports, interactive games, and a link to the Cambridge Dictionaries Online. You can even create your own tests to review the language learned. The workbook provides students with further practice opportunities.
- NEW! Extra pages of Additional Exercises offer students even more contrastive practice.
- NEW! Eight new units on the most common phrasal verbs at this level give learners extra help with this tricky area of language.
- NEW! The interactive CD-ROM allows students to revisit all the grammar in the book with appealing exercises, games, a create-your-own-tests feature and a built-in grammar reference.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×