- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Professional English in Use Engineering
Professional English in Use Engineering
Technical English for Professionals
Professional English in Use Engineering presents and practises over 1000 words and phrases to help you function in English in your everyday working life.
Using the highly successful format of presentation on the left hand page and practice on the right hand page, Professional English in Use Engineering presents essential vocabulary in context to help you use the words more easily.
Easy to use, attractively designed in four colours throughout and and fully comprehensive, this book will be invaluable for anyone needing to use English for their professional lives. It is suitable for one-to-one classroom use and self-study.
- 'Over to you' activities allow learners to apply the vocabulary they learn to their own studies and working lives.
- Authentic texts, real companies and credible scenarios make the book up-to-date and practical for engineers.
- A full index with phonemic script offers extra support for students.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge English for Scientists
Student's Book with Audio CDs (2)
Cambridge English for Scientists is a short course (40-60 hours) for student and professional scientists.Author: Tamzen ArmerEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: B1 - B2Publication date: May 2011
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×