Skip to content
Register Sign in Wishlist

EHBEA 2020 Postponement


In light of the COVID-19 situation, EHBEA has decided to postpone the 2020 annual meeting in Krakow until 2021. For the full statement, please see the conference website.

Preliminary dates for the postponed conference are 10-13 March 2021.

Tickets already purchased will be carried over to 2021. If you are unable to attend in 2021, a refund can be requested below.

The deadline for this form is the 30th April, 2020.


 Please refund my 2020 conference registration fee in full.
 Please refund 90% of my 2020 conference registration fee. The remaining 10% is a donation to EHBEA to contribute to the cancellation costs. Thank you very much.
 
 

Sign In

Please sign in to access your account

Cancel

Not already registered? Create an account now. ×

Find content that relates to you

Join us online

This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Read more Close

Are you sure you want to delete your account?

This cannot be undone.

Cancel

Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.

If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.

×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.
×