Practical Design Verification
$104.00 ( ) USD
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Improve design efficiency and reduce costs with this practical guide to formal and simulation-based functional verification. Giving you a theoretical and practical understanding of the key issues involved, expert authors including Wayne Wolf and Dan Gajski explain both formal techniques (model checking, equivalence checking) and simulation-based techniques (coverage metrics, test generation). You get insights into practical issues including hardware verification languages (HVLs) and system-level debugging. The foundations of formal and simulation-based techniques are covered too, as are more recent research advances including transaction-level modeling and assertion-based verification, plus the theoretical underpinnings of verification, including the use of decision diagrams and Boolean satisfiability (SAT).Read more
- Provides system designers with the information needed to use different verification approaches in practice
- Takes the practical perspective of a user of verification tools rather than that of a developer
- Covers the foundations of formal and simulation-based techniques, as well as more recent research advances
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: September 2009
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511577482
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Model checking and equivalence checking M. Fujita
2. Transaction level system modeling D. Gajski and S. Abdi
3. Result checking, monitors and assertions H. Foster
4. System debugging strategies W. Wolf
5. Test generation and coverage metrics M. Sonza Reorda, G. Squillero and E. Sanchez
6. System C and Vera in a verification flow S. Verma and I. G. Harris
7. Decision diagrams for verification M. Ciesielski, D. K. Pradhan and A. M. Jabir
8. Boolean satisfiability and EDA applications J. Marques-Silva.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×