Multiple copy pack
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
A collection of United Nations documents associated with the drafting of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, these volumes facilitate research into the scope of, meaning of and intent behind the instrument's provisions. It permits an examination of the various drafts of what became the thirty articles of the Declaration, including one of the earliest documents – a compilation of human rights provisions from national constitutions, organised thematically. The documents are organised chronologically and thorough thematic indexing facilitates research into the origins of specific rights and norms. It is also annotated in order to provide information relating to names, places, events and concepts that might have been familiar in the late 1940s but are today more obscure.Read more
- Contains complex, multi-source materials that have hitherto been inaccessible to the average researcher
- Thorough indexing permits research on specific themes, topics and issues, thereby unlocking the subject and helping to promote new research in the field
- Approximately 800 annotations facilitate understanding of the material by explaining references to historical events, people and more
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: June 2013
- format: Multiple copy pack
- isbn: 9781107015500
- length: 3376 pages
- dimensions: 262 x 182 x 158 mm
- weight: 6.51kg
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
The travaux préparatoires
Table of provisions of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Sorry, this resource is locked