Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
The theory of Markov Processes has become a powerful tool in partial differential equations and potential theory with important applications to physics. Professor Dynkin has made many profound contributions to the subject and in this volume are collected several of his most important expository and survey articles. The content of these articles has not been covered in any monograph as yet. This account is accessible to graduate students in mathematics and operations research and will be welcomed by all those interested in stochastic processes and their applications.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 1982
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521285124
- length: 324 pages
- dimensions: 228 x 152 x 18 mm
- weight: 0.488kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Markov processes and related problems of analysis
2. Martin boundaries and non-negative solutions of a boundary value problem with a directional derivative
3. Boundary theory of Markov processes (the discrete case)
4. The initial and final behaviour of trajectories of Markov processes
5. Integral representation of excessive measures and excessive functions
6. Regular Markov processes
7 Markov representations of stochastic systems
8. Sufficient statistics and extreme points
9. Minimal excessive measures and functions.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×