Cambridge Vocabulary for PET
Edition without answers
Cambridge Vocabulary for PET is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus to ensure that the vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts and covers real learner errors.
- Covers all the vocabulary needed for the PET exam with exam practice of all papers.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, including the Cambridge Learner Corpus ensuring vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts, and covers the errors that students really make.
- Common learner error warnings help students be aware of and avoid making common mistakes.
- Regular progress tests allow students to consolidate their learning and chart their progress.
- Tips on how to approach exam tasks practised in the book and how to learn vocabulary are ideal for the self-study student.
- Appendix containing key word lists, including collocations and phrasal verbs provides a useful checklist and revision resource for students.
- The topic-based unit approach means the material can easily be used to supplement an exam coursebook.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS Advanced Band 6.5+
The book covers all the vocabulary needed by students aiming for band 6.5 and above in the IELTS tests and provides students with practice of exam tasks from each paper.Author: Pauline CullenEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: C1 - C2Publication date: April 2013
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×