- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies
Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies
Reading with confidence
Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies is a six-level extensive reading series which delights young learners while improving their reading proficiency through a wide range of genres.
Carefully curated fiction from award-winning authors and illustrators and thought-provoking nonfiction combine with activities and practical teaching ideas to strengthen students’ literacy and appreciation for reading.
Every lesson invites young students to engage with texts linked to a Big Question, explore and enjoy new genres, practice and progress on their path to reading in English. With Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies students learn to tackle any text with confidence.
> Go to sample content for learners
> Go to sample content for teachers
The perfect companion to Cambridge Primary Path.
See it now
Get an eSample of Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
A six-level series featuring fiction and nonfiction to intrigue and excite children about reading in English
This six-level, carefully curated extensive reading series delights young students while improving their reading proficiency through a diversity of genres. Fiction from award-winning authors and illustrators and thought-provoking nonfiction combine with activities and practical teaching ideas to strengthen students' literacy and appreciation for reading. Every lesson invites young students to explore a Big Question, discover a new writing genre, and achieve progress on their path to reading in English. With Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies students learn to tackle any text with confidence. The complete recordings of every text can be downloaded from cambridge.org/primaryreading. Cambridge Primary Reading Anthologies are an ideal reading partner for Cambridge Primary Path and other high-level English programs for primary schools.
- Inquiry-based approach invites students to explore Big Questions through fiction, nonfiction and activities that stimulate thinking and to dig deeper into the meaning of the text.
- Diverse genres ranging from detective, adventure, and sci-fi stories to poems, plays, quizzes, and how-to texts bring young students closer to a real-life reading experience.
- Students can achieve progress thanks to insights-driven pedagogy and language aligned with the CEFR syllabus, measurable against international standards.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×