Power Up Pupil’s Book is an essential component of the programme. Used in combination with the Activity Book and Home Booklet it is a vehicle for delivering the programme objectives.
Key elements of the Power Up Pupil’s Book:
- Real-world Missions – multi-stage projects in every unit – that foster collaboration
- Cross-curricular content and literature – featuring a variety of literary genres – that deepen children’s cognitive and social skills.
- Embedded and clearly sign posted preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications helps take the stress out of exams
- Focus on language competency and 21st century skills set ensure every learner reaches their full potential
In the Power Up Pupil’s Book you find:
- Nine core units and a Welcome unit with clear learning objectives
- Lively activities enhanced with captivating audio and video which you can find on the Class Audio CD and Presentation Plus.
- Three Review units
- Stickers in Levels 1 and 2
The audio tracks for the listening activities are included on the Class CDs and Presentation Plus. The animations and video documentaries are included in Presentation Plus.
Activity Book with Home Booklet
The Power Up Activity Book builds on the Pupil’s Book by offering additional practice. It gives learners the opportunity to:
- practise the Cambridge exam tasks in full
- reflect on the Unit goals
- reflect on their learning with a “Mission diary”
- improve their pronunciation of English sounds and spelling.
Inside the front cover of the Activity Book students find an activation code for their online skills and vocabulary practice. The interactive activities can be used in class or as homework. Teachers can view all the students’ work in the gradebook.
My Home Booklet
Practice makes perfect this is why Power Up offers even more practice in My Home Booklet. This magazine-style homework booklet is full of fun language activities that children can enjoy on their own or with their parents.