- Subject(s):Business and Economics
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Medi Houghton, Matthew Bryant, Veenu Jain
- Available from: April 2018
The only endorsed resources for the Cambridge IGCSE® Enterprise (0454) syllabus.
Send a Query×
Bringing the world of business into the classroom, this coursebook helps students identify, plan, implement and evaluate their enterprise projects. The book has four sections based around the stages of the project with theory integrated throughout. This helps students relate their practical Enterprise project with the academic principles of business. With a foreword from the specialists at Cambridge Judge Business School, this coursebook helps students appreciate Enterprise skills in the world around them and talk to business people in their communities. Suggested answers to the exam-style questions are in the teacher’s resource.
The coursebook is structured around the four stages of the coursework, supporting students and teachers with the aspect of the course they are least used to and most worried about.
Project Prompts help students with their enterprise projects by linking theory to practice.
International case studies, such as a dance academy in India and a charity in Zimbabwe, introduce students to enterprise around the world.
Exam-style questions help develop students’ skills and build their confidence with the subject.
Graphs and charts give students plenty of practice analysing different forms of information.
The free online teacher support is available on our website and helps to reassure teachers when delivering the course.
- Foreword from the Cambridge Judge Business School
- Introduction to enterprise
- Section 1: Identifying your enterprise project Chapter 1: Setting up a new enterprise
- Chapter 2: The skills and behaviours of enterprising people
- Chapter 3: Enterprise opportunities, risk, legal obligations and ethical considerations
- Template 1: How to conduct a PEST analysis
- Template 2: SWOT Analysis
- Chapter 4: Market research
- Template 3: Conducting market research
- Section 2: Planning your enterprise project Chapter 5: Planning: objectives, business plans and action plans
- Template 4: Action planning checklist
- Chapter 6: Sources of finance
- Template 5: Choosing sources of finance
- Chapter 7: The concept of trade credit
- Chapter 8: Financial terms and financial records: cash flow, break-even and income
- Template 6: Projected Income and Expenditure
- Chapter 9: Marketing: purpose, customer retention and marketing communications
- Section 3: Implementing your enterprise project
- Chapter 10: Negotiation
- Chapter 11: Communication
- Template 7: Planning and holding effective meetings
- Chapter 12: Help and support for enterprise
- Section 4: Evaluating your enterprise project
- Chapter 13: Evaluating the success of your project
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×