- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):Victoria Wright
- Available from: October 2019
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Help your students learn essential ICT skills, from Microsoft Office® basics to animations and websites.
Send a Query×
- ICT Starters Initial Steps. 1. Starting with text
- 2. Starting images
- 3. Starting graphs
- 4. Starting searches
- 5. Starting searches
- 6. Starting email. ICT Starters Next Steps Stage 1. 1. Exploring documents
- 2. Exploring images
- 3. Exploring spreadsheets
- 4. Exploring databases. ICT Starters Next Steps Stage 2. 1. Exploring programming
- 2. Exploring the internet
- 3. Exploring email
- 4. Exploring multimedia. ICT Starters On Track Stage 1. 1. Documents for a purpose
- 2. Multimedia for a purpose
- 3. Spreadsheets for a purpose
- 4. Databases for a purpose. ICT Starters On Track Stage 2. 1. Programming for a purpose
- 2. Website design for a purpose
- 3. Networks for a purpose
- 4. Video or animation for a purpose.
Latest newsAll news
13 June 2019
Cambridge IGCSE science project work tips for teachers
Looking to get your Cambridge IGCSE science class doing more project work?
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×