- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Sue Bodman, Glen Franklin
- Available from: October 2017
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
Send a Query×
Our Digital Classroom Teaching Pack is the perfect support to our guided reading series. The Teaching and Assessment Guide gives you the guidance and resources you need to successfully manage and assess every child’s reading. You’ll also get access to Digital Classroom so you can display book pages to the whole class as well as zoom, highlight and annotate text. To help your learners master pronunciation and intonation, you can choose audio in British or American English with the option to play the whole book or select individual pages. This pack includes all titles from Green to White bands and is available on a 12 month single-user licence.
The complete series includes 90 guided reading books covering a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts.
The full series is split into 11 book bands - from Pink A (the simplest word books) to White band (with over 1000 words) ensuring steady progression for the reader.
Digital editions of the readers include versions of the books for whole-class display and audio in American and British English accents.
Early and Transitional Teacher's Guides provide full guidance and resources, helping you manage and assess every child's reading.
Every book has detailed teacher notes inside the back cover for lesson guidance and information.
Content is carefully selected for children all around the world in terms of topics, values, cultural sensitivity and child interest.
Choice of content links in with international curricula - mapped to Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Program and the International Primary Curriculum.
- Transitional Teaching and Assessment Guide (scratchcode edition) Green to White bands Green: Big Bugs, Turtle is a Hero, Dressing for the Weather, Hide and Seek, Take Zayan with You!, A Drop of Rain, The Lion and the Mouse, Baking Bread. Orange: Life on the Reef, Super Malls, Omar in Trouble, The Great Inventor, The Best Little Bullfrog in the Forest, Sang Kancil and Crocodile, Town Underground, For Today, For Tomorrow. Turquoise: Motorcycles, Draw the World, How Chocolate is Made, The Great Jewelled Egg Mystery, Sinbad Goes to Sea, Sang Kancil and the Tiger, Clever Computers, Power Cut. Purple: Going on a Plane, The Book of World Facts, Sinbad and the Roc, Pterosaur!, Sandstorm, Ships, Boats and Things that Float, King Fox. Gold: From Rags to Bags, Giants of the Ocean, Animals Of The Ice Age, Scarface: The Real Lion King, Tefo and the Lucky Football Boots, Lost At Sea, Yu and the Great Flood. White: The Mobile Continent, The Great Migration, Earthquakes, The Great Escape, Sticks and Bricks and Bits of Stone, The Silk Road, Mei and the Pirate Queen.
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×