- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Sue Bodman, Glen Franklin
- Available from: October 2017
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
Send a Query×
Our Digital Classroom Teaching Pack is the perfect support to our guided reading series. The Teaching and Assessment Guide gives you the guidance and resources you need to successfully manage and assess every child’s reading. You’ll also get access to Digital Classroom so you can display book pages to the whole class as well as zoom, highlight and annotate text. To help your learners master pronunciation and intonation, you can choose audio in British or American English with the option to play the whole book or select individual pages. This pack includes all titles from Pink A to Blue bands and is available on a 12 month single-user licence.
The complete series includes 90 guided reading books covering a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts.
The full series is split into 11 book bands - from Pink A (the simplest word books) to White band (with over 1000 words) ensuring steady progression for the reader.
Digital editions of the readers include versions of the books for whole-class display and audio in American and British English accents.
Early and Transitional Teacher's Guides provide full guidance and resources, helping you manage and assess every child's reading.
Every book has detailed teacher notes inside the back cover for lesson guidance and information.
Content is carefully selected for children all around the world in terms of topics, values, cultural sensitivity and child interest.
Choice of content links in with international curricula - mapped to Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Program and the International Primary Curriculum.
- Early Teaching and Assessment Guide (scratchcode edition) Pink A to Blue bands Pink A: Jamila Finds a Friend, Packing my Bag, A Hot Day, Arif Goes Shopping, The Sun is Up, Water, Please Stop, Sara!, Animal Homes, Games. Pink B: The Last Lemon, Leela can Skate, At the Market, Who Lays Eggs?, Looking After Animals, Our Den, My Dad is a Builder, Where do they Grow?, Omar's First Day at School. Red: Bedtime on the Farm, The Enormous Watermelon, In the Sea, The Weather Today, Our Senses, Look! it's Baby Duck, Leopard and his Spots, Seagull, Omar Can Help, Houses and Homes. Yellow: Late for School, Little Tiger Hu can Roar!, Oh Bella!, Stars, Diego Fandango, Playgrounds, My School, A House for Snail. Blue: Suli's Big Race, All Kinds of Plants, Making a Car, On the Track, It's Much Too Early!, My First Train Trip, A Day at the Museum, Lost!, The Pumpkin Monster.
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×