- Author(s):Pie Corbett
- Available from: August 2006
An easy-to-use resource for teaching essential reading skills to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
Send a Query×
- Significant poets: Dragonbirth, Judith Nicholls
- Dragon Night, Judith Nicholls
- Green Man, Blue Man, Charles Causley
- My Mother Saw a Dancing Bear, Charles Causley
- Pheasant, Gina Douthwaite
- Island Dinosaur, Gina Douthwaite
- Tiger Shadows, Brian Patten
- Didgeridoo, Roger McGough
- The Magical Mouse, Kenneth Patchen
- Longer classic and narrative poetry: The Highwayman, Alfred Noyes
- Performance poetry: We Are Not Alone, Paul Cookson
- Who's There, Jan Dean
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Howl, Jan Dean
- In the Time of the Wolf, Gillian Clarke
- Dazzledance, John Rice
- Benediction, James Berry.
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×