- Author(s):Ann Bowen, Andy Day, Victoria Ellis, Paul Hunt, Rebecca Kitchen, Claire Kyndt, Garrett Nagle, Alan Parkinson, Nicola Walshe, Helen Young, Alan Parkinson
- Available from: October 2016
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A new series of full-coverage resources developed for the AQA 2016 A/AS Level Geography specification.
Send a Query×
This enhanced digital resource covers all core and optional units for the AQA A/AS Level Geography specification for first teaching from 2016. Rich digital content such as videos bring learning to life and help with the understanding of key geographical processes and issues, and downloadable content provide scaffolding and stretch opportunities. This tablet-friendly resource allows students to annotate text. Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Reader app.
Covers all units of the new AQA A/AS Level Geography specification and assessment objectives, and has been written specifically for the new linear qualification.
Features ‘Assess to Progress’, a tool which provides expert marking support, progress tracking and reporting.
Includes videos to bring learning to life and help students understand key geographical processes and issues.
Downloadable activities and content provide differentiation opportunities to supplement activities and case studies.
Allows for teacher–student messaging, helping you connect with your class in a timely and practical way.
Customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
A single user digital licence, valid for two calendar years.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Reader app (iOS 7.1 and higher and Android 4.1 and higher).
- 1. Water and carbon cycles
- 2. Hot desert systems and landscapes
- 3. Coastal systems and landscapes
- 4. Hazards
- 5. Ecosystems under stress
- 6. Glacial systems and landscapes
- 7. Global systems and global governance
- 8. Changing places
- 9. Contemporary urban environments
- 10. Population and the environment
- 11. Resource security
- 12. Fieldwork
- 13. Geographical skills
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 1 result
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×