- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Martin Mak, Xixia Wang, Ivy Liu So Ling
- Available from: March 2020
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ Mandarin syllabus (0547) for examination from 2022.
Send a Query×
With a skills-based approach and an international outlook, this digital edition of the coursebook promotes a deeper understanding of the Mandarin language and culture. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in this digital coursebook and help develop language skills. Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE™ Mandarin course.
Digital editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
The skills-based approach and variety of activities help students to acquire language and develop communication skills beyond the scope of their examination.
Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment.
Simple and easy to use, you can link directly into Cambridge GO from Google Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
- Unit A. Everyday activities: 1. Greetings and introductions
- 2. Family and pets
- 3. Everyday life
- 4. Hobbies
- 5 Eating and drinking
- Unit B. Personal and social life: 6. Health and fitness
- 7. Home life
- 8. Clothes
- 9. Shopping
- 10. Living environment
- 11. School routine
- 12. School facilities
- Unit C. The world around us
- 13. Weather and climate
- 14. Transportation
- 15. Holidays Travel experiences
- 16. Holidays: Planning a trip
- 17. Public services and customs
- Unit D. The world of work: 18. Work experience
- 19. Applying for a job
- 20. Future education and career plans
- Unit E: International world: 21. Interviewing Chinese celebrities
- 22. Technology and social media
- 23. Chinese festivals
- 24. Learning Chinese as a foreign language
- 25. Saving the planet.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×