Availability: In stock
- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Martin Mak, Xixia Wang, Ivy Liu So Ling
- Available from: July 2022
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ Mandarin syllabus (0547) for examination from 2022.
Availability: In stock
Send a Query×
This print and digital teacher’s resource helps you explore the full potential of the Mandarin for Cambridge IGCSE™ series. It contains lesson ideas for mixed ability classes, answers to the coursebook and workbook exercises, and explains pedagogical aims of classroom activities. The teacher's resource with digital access contains editable worksheets, vocabulary lists, audio files and editable audioscripts for the listening activities in the coursebook. Together they help you save time when planning and preparing lessons, and allow you to mark quickly and confidently.
Your digital teacher’s resource gives you access to everything you need - choose from editable Word files or PDFs to make lesson planning simple.
Audio files and transcripts included in your digital teacher’s resource can be used with the corresponding activities in the coursebook.
Download supporting files for each unit or lesson directly from the resource so you’ll never have to worry about internet connection.
- Unit A. Everyday activities: 1. Greetings and introductions
- 2. Family and pets
- 3. Everyday life
- 4. Hobbies
- 5 Eating and drinking
- Unit B. Personal and social life: 6. Health and fitness
- 7. Home life
- 8. Clothes
- 9. Shopping
- 10. Living environment
- 11. School routine
- 12. School facilities
- Unit C. The world around us
- 13. Weather and climate
- 14. Transportation
- 15. Holidays Travel experiences
- 16. Holidays: Planning a trip
- 17. Public services and customs
- Unit D. The world of work: 18. Work experience
- 19. Applying for a job
- 20. Future education and career plans
- Unit E: International world: 21. Interviewing Chinese celebrities
- 22. Technology and social media
- 23. Chinese festivals
- 24. Learning Chinese as a foreign language
- 25. Saving the planet.
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×