- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: June 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 9 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
Tougher questioning approaches help challenge and deepen students' mathematical skills.
- 1. Integers, powers and roots
- 2. Sequences and functions
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass, capacity and time
- 5. Shapes
- 6. Planning and collecting data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Constructions and Pythagoras' theorem
- 9. Expressions and formulae
- 10. Processing and presenting data
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Tessellations, transformations and loci
- 13. Equations and inequalities
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Area, perimeter and volume
- 16. Probability
- 17. Bearings and scale drawings
- 18. Graphs
- 19. Interpreting and discussing results
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
02 July 2019
What is assessment for learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about AfL but don't completely understand it? You're not alone!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×