- Qualification:Cambridge Lower Secondary
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 8 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts and help students feel more confident with mathematics.
Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook
Focus on specific mathematical skills helps students reinforce critical skills.
- 1. Integers, powers and roots
- 2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass and capacity
- 5. Angles
- 6. Planning and collecting data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Shapes and geometric reasoning
- 9. Simplifying expressions and solving equations
- 10. Processing and presenting data
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Constructions
- 13. Graphs
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Probability
- 16. Position and movement
- 17. Area, perimeter and volume
- 18. Interpreting and discussing results
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×