- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Nick Hamshaw, Elaine Dorsett
- Available from: June 2020
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced author and teacher team, this print book with Cambridge Elevate edition provides fully-worked solutions for exercises contained within the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Mechanics Coursebook. This manual is designed to help save you time with over 1,000 readily-available solutions. The solutions to our practice exam-style paper, end-of-chapter review exercises and cross-topic review exercises can be found on the digital part of the resource.
Step-by-step fully worked solutions for each syllabus unit save valuable time
Associated commentary throughout helps to tackle common student misconceptions and mistakes
Provides one possible approach to answering the question, but highlights that there are other options to consider
- 1. Velocity and acceleration
- 2. Force and motion in one dimension
- 3. Forces in two dimensions
- Cross-topic review exercise 1
- 4. Friction
- 5. Connected particles
- 6. General motion in a straight line
- Cross-topic review exercise 2
- 7. Momentum
- 8. Work and energy
- 9. The work-energy principle and power
- Cross-topic review exercise 3
- Practice exam-style paper.
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×