- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Dean Chalmers
- Available from: January 2020
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced author and teacher, this print book with Cambridge Elevate edition provides fully-worked solutions for exercises contained within the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Probability & Statistics 2 Coursebook. This manual is designed to help save you time with over 500 readily-available solutions. The solutions to our practice exam-style paper, end-of-chapter review exercises and cross-topic review exercises can be found within the print book.
Step-by-step fully worked solutions for each syllabus unit save valuable time
Associated commentary throughout helps to tackle common student misconceptions and mistakes
Provides one possible approach to answering the question, but highlights that there are other options to consider
- 1. Hypothesis testing
- 2. Poisson distribution
- 3. Linear combinations of random variables
- Cross-topic revision exercise 1
- 4. Continuous random variables
- 5. Sampling
- 6. Interpretation of sample data
- Cross-topic revision exercise 2
- Practice exam-style paper.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×