- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Nick Hamshaw
- Available from: January 2020
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced author and teacher, this print book with Cambridge Elevate edition provides fully-worked solutions for exercises contained within the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Pure Mathematics 2 & 3 Coursebook. This manual is designed to help save you time with over 1,000 readily-available solutions. We provide a selection of solutions to the questions in the coursebook to enable the learners to develop as confident, independent thinkers. The solutions to our practice exam papers, end of chapter and cross-topic reviews can be found on the digital part of the resource.
Step-by-step fully worked solutions for each syllabus unit save valuable time
Associated commentary throughout helps to tackle common student misconceptions and mistakes
Provides one possible approach to answering the question, but highlights that there are other options to consider
- 1. Algebra
- 2. Logarithmic and exponential functions
- 3. Trigonometry
- Cross-topic review exercise 1
- 4. Differentiation
- 5. Integration
- 6. Numerical solutions of equations
- Cross-topic review exercise 2
- 7. Further algebra
- 8. Further calculus
- Cross-topic review exercise 3
- 9. Vectors
- 10. Differential equations
- 11. Complex numbers
- Cross-topic review exercise 4
- Practice exam-style paper P2
- Practice exam-style paper P3.
Latest newsAll news
26 June 2019
Differentiation in an inclusive classroom
How to differentiate in a classroom with differing abilities.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×