- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Cherri Moseley, Janet Rees
- Available from: July 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
Children will enjoy learning mathematics with this fun and attractive learner's book for stage 2. A variety of questions, activities, investigations and games that are designed to reinforce the concepts learnt in the core activities in the teacher’s guide and address misconceptions are included along with hints and tips. Clear, often pictorial, explanation of mathematical vocabulary will help children learn new terms whether they are native English speakers or second language speakers and great care has been made to ensure language is accessible.
Hints and tips provide further guidance and advice.
Fun and engaging activities, questions, investigations and games.
Links directly to the activities in the teacher's resource.
With non-native speakers in mind, great care has been made to ensure language is accessible and vocabulary is defined visually.
- 1. The 100 square
- 2. Counting in twos, fives and tens
- 3. Number line to 100
- 4. Using a number line
- 5. Playing with 20
- 6. Adding and subtracting (1)
- 7. Arrays
- 8. Geometry and problem solving
- 9. Toys (1)
- 10. Sports
- 11. Let's start baking!
- 12. Hundreds, tens and ones
- 13. Estimating
- 14. Number patterns
- 15. Adding and subtracting (2)
- 16. Finding the difference
- 17. Grouping and sharing
- 18. What I love the most
- 19. Toys (2)
- 20. Jugs, cups and buckets
- 21. Investigating weight, length and time
- 22. More doubles
- 23. Threes and fours
- 24. Sums and differences
- 25. Fractions
- 26. Multiplying and dividing
- 27. Comparing numbers
- 28. Tangrams
- 29. Let's dance!
- 30. 2D shapes
- 31. Toys (3)
- 32. Astronauts and money.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×