Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This account of convexity includes the basic properties of convex sets in Euclidean space and their applications, the theory of convex functions and an outline of the results of transformations and combinations of convex sets. It will be useful for those concerned with the many applications of convexity in economics, the theory of games, the theory of functions, topology, geometry and the theory of numbers.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: January 2009
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521095365
- length: 152 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 9 mm
- weight: 0.2kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. General Properties of Convex Sets
2. Helly's Theorem and its Applications
3. General Properties of Convex Functions
4. Approximations to Convex Sets
5. Transformations and Combinations of Convex Sets
6. Some Special Problems
7. Sets of a Constant Width.
Sorry, this resource is locked