Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Originally published in 1911 as number thirteen in the Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics series, this book presents a general survey of the problem of the 27 lines upon the cubic surface. Illustrative figures and a bibliography are also included. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in cubic surfaces and the history of mathematics.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2015
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107493513
- length: 114 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 6 mm
- weight: 0.15kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Preliminary theorems
2. The double six configuration. Auxiliary theorems
3. The trihedral pair configuration
4. Analytical investigation of the twenty-seven lines and forty-five triple tangent planes for the general equation of the cubric surface
5. The construction of a model of a double six
6. The construction of the configurations of the straight lines upon the twenty-one types of the cubric surface
7. On some configurations associated with the configurations of the lines upon the cubric surface
Sorry, this resource is locked