- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Marian Cox
- Available from: July 2014
The Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English series).
Send a Query×
Cambridge Checkpoint English 9 matches the requirements of the Stage 9 revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations for use with their programme, it is written by the experienced author of the Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English suite, which this series provides a foundation for. This Teacher’s Resource provides answers to Coursebook activities and Workbook exercises to assist in marking, and gives helpful planning support with model lesson plans and schemes of work. Practice progression tests help teachers prepare their students for examination and handouts and PowerPoint presentations can be used in the classroom.
- Support materials
- Introduction to the CD-ROM
- Cambridge International Examinations support
- Curriculum framework overview
- Skills and tasks grid
- ICT resources
- List of key points and tips
- Alphabetical list of terms
- Resources by unit (varies per unit)
- Unit overview grid
- Answers to Coursebook activities
- Answers to Workbook exercises
- Coursebook texts and images
- Worksheet answers
- Powerpoint presentations
- Sample lesson plans and schemes of work
- Lesson plan 1
- Lesson plan 2
- Scheme of work for 3 weeks
- Scheme of work for 6 weeks
- Practice progression tests
- Practice progression test 1
- Practice progression test 1 mark scheme
- Practice progression test 2
- Practice progression test 3 mark scheme.
Latest newsAll news
06 December 2019
The Latin of 'the man on the street': exploring unfiltered Latin through Roman graffiti
Experienced Latin teacher Bill Geiger talks about how your students can get an insight into...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×