- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Ann Abrioux, Pascale Chrétien, Nathalie Fayaud
- Available from: November 2018
An expertly written French B course now updated for first examination 2020, providing students with thought-provoking materials to help them develop strong language skills and solid critical thinking.
Send a Query×
The workbook provides students with extra practice as they explore the five themes from the new IB Diploma Language B guide: identities, experiences, human ingenuity, social organisation and sharing the planet. It helps students further develop their French language skills with additional exercises complementing the activities in the coursebook. With activities suitable for both standard and higher level students, the workbook is ideal for teachers needing differentiated exercises for their class and can be used for independent study. Answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
The workbook matches the units in the coursebook, so teachers can use the two together for specific skills building.
Individual activities allow teachers to use it as homework or classwork.
Includes extra grammar and vocabulary practice related to the theme of the coursebook unit.
Includes activities suitable for all abilities so teachers can use it for differentiation.
- 1. Identités : 1.1. Je suis, tu es, nous sommes
- 1.2. Vivre autrement
- 1.3. En pleine forme !
- 1.4. Langues et langages
- 2. Expériences : 2.1. Les voyages forment la jeunesse
- 2.2. Je me souviens
- 2.3. Je veux être adulte !
- 2.4. À la recherche d'une vie meilleure
- 3. Ingéniosité humaine : 3.1. Science, technologie et société
- 3.2. Les arts et nous
- 3.3. Les arts, miroir des sociétés francophones
- 3.4. Le monde vu par les médias
- 4. Organisation sociale : 4.1. Moi et mes proches
- 4.2. Moi et les autres
- 4.3. Études et emploi
- 4.4. L'ordre public
- 5. Partage de la planète : 5.1. Planète bleue, planète verte
- 5.2. Nos droits à tous
- 5.3. Conflits et paix
- 5.4. Quel dilemme !
- 6. Types de textes.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- French B for the IB Diploma Starter Pack.zip
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
25 June 2019
What is active learning and what are the benefits?
Have you heard a lot about active learning, but aren't quite sure what it is?
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×