Second edition of this popular course for young learners – now seven levels including Starter.
Well-loved by children and teachers the world over, Kid’s Box is bursting with bright ideas to inspire you and your pupils. Perfect for general use, the course also fully covers the syllabus of the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) tests, preparing your students better than ever for success at Starters, Movers and Flyers. The new edition offers enhanced digital support including a new Presentation Plus with interactive whiteboard tools, interactive Pupil’s and Activity Books, extra teacher's resources and online teacher training. The online platform includes games and extra activities for every unit, and all the students' online work can be tracked and reviewed by the teacher.
- NEW Presentation Plus provides teachers with all the support they need to turn their classroom into a digital learning environment
- NEW CLIL sections build on children’s knowledge of other subjects through English
- NEW Values pages develop their social awareness
- NEW Phonics sections help improve pronunciation, spelling and reading skills
- NEW Starter level gives children a quick start to learning English before they can read and write
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Developing speaking skills: a focus on grammar and vocabulary (B1 Preliminary for Schools and B2 First)
In Greg Archer’s recent webinar, the author of Mindset for IELTS looks at ways grammar and vocabulary can be developed so that your students can successfully demonstrate what they know and what they can d…
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×