- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: No date available
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ (0520), IGCSE (9-1) (7156) French as a Foreign Language syllabuses for examination 2021.
Send a Query×
Written by practising teachers, this workbook helps students further develop the skills acquired through the course. Practical exercises expand and enhance the materials in the coursebook, supporting students through the Cambridge IGCSE™ French as a Foreign Language course.
Practical exercises expand on concepts taught in the relevant units of the coursebook.
Suitable for homework or as classwork material.
Offers additional support to students to further develop their language skills.
Completely in French, with an international outlook and a focus on francophone cultures around the world.
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle.
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×