- Author(s):Andrew Wrenn
- Available from: December 1997
A range of textbooks covering many of the options available on GCSE history specifications.
Send a Query×
The Arab-Israeli Conflict is full colour throughout, highly illustrated and include a range of activities to motivate students.
- Origins of the First World War
- The two plans
- Failure of the Schlieffen Plan
- The Western Front
- Fighting spirit
- Recruitment and resistance
- Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig
- Stalemate on the Western front
- November 1918: the end of the war
- Review: The war on the Western Front
- The war at sea
- Submarine war
- The British naval blockade of Germany
- The war in the air
- Review: The war at sea and in the air
- Defending the realm
- The war and British women
- Review: The Home Front in Britain
- The Russian front
- The Gallipoli Campaign
- The other fronts
- Review: The fighting on other fronts.
Latest newsAll news
14 February 2020
Unlocking science for English language learners, part four
The fourth and final part of our ESL support in science series – free, downloadable...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×