Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
Originally published in 1910 as number twelve in the Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics series, this book provides an up-to-date version of Du Bois-Reymond's Infinitärcalcül by the celebrated English mathematician G. H. Hardy. This tract will be of value to anyone with an interest in the history of mathematics or the theory of functions.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2015
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107493667
- length: 72 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 4 mm
- weight: 0.1kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
2. Scales of infinity in general
3. Logarithmico-exponential scales
4. Special problems connected with logarithmico-exponential scales
5. Functions which do not conform to any logarithmico-exponential scale
6. Differentiation and integration
7. Some developments of Du Bois-Reymond's Infinitärcalcül
Appendix 1. General bibliography
Appendix 2. A sketch of some applications, with references
Appendix 3. Some numerical results.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×