- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Elsabe Conradie, Derek Kirsch, Mandy Moyce
- Available from: October 2012
Send a Query×
The Study & Master Accounting Grade 11 Exercise Book has been especially developed by an experienced author team according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This easy-to-use course helps learners to master essential content and skills in Accounting. The comprehensive Learner's Book includes case studies which help learners move beyond the confines of the classroom. The Teacher's Guide includes a daily teaching plan, moderation templates and solutions to all the activities in the Learner's Book. The Teacher's Guide includes an interactive CD-ROM designed to enhance the learning experience. The Workbook is utilised with the Learner's Book.
- A letter to the learner
- 1. Ethics
- 2. Internal controls and audit processes
- 3. Reconciliations – Bank reconciliations
- 4. Reconciliations – Creditors reconciliations
- 5. Fixed assets
- 6. Partnerships – Accounting concepts and final accounts
- 7. Partnerships – Financial statements
- 8. Partnerships – Interpretation of financial statements
- 9. Financial accounting of non-profit organisations – Clubs
- 10. Cost Accounting
- 11. Budgeting
- 12. Inventory systems
- 13. Value-added tax (VAT)
- 14. Revision activities.
Latest newsAll news
25 February 2020
Top tips on teaching Cambridge International AS & A Level science
How to follow on from Cambridge IGCSE™ science.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×