- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Elsabé Conradie, Mandy Moyce, Derek Kirsch
- Available from: December 2011
Study & Master Accounting Grade 10 has been especially developed according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
The Study & Master Accounting Grade 10 Learner's Book has been especially developed by an experienced author team according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This easy-to-use course helps learners to master essential content and skills in Accounting. The comprehensive Learner's Book includes case studies which help learners move beyond the confines of the classroom. The Teacher's Guide includes a daily teaching plan, moderation templates and solutions to all the activities in the Learner's Book. The Teacher's Guide includes an interactive CD-ROM designed to enhance the learning experience. The Workbook is utilised with the Learner's Book.
- 1. Indigenous bookkeeping and informal businesses
- 2. Ethics 3. GAAP principles
- 4. Internal control
- 5. Financial accounting of a sole trader
- 6. Bookkeeping of a sole trader - Revision of Grade 9 content
- 7. Bookkeeping of a sole trade - Debtors
- 8. Bookkeeping of a sole trade - Creditors
- 9. Bookkeeping of a sole trade - Additional cash transactions and the Petty Cash Journal
- 10. Bookkeeping of a sole trade - The General Journal
- 11. Reconciliation of control accounts and Debtors and Creditors Lists
- 12. Combined bookkeeping activities
- 13. Value-added tax (VAT) 14. Salaries and wages
- 15. Financial accounting of a sole trader - Final accounts and year-end adjustments
- 16. Financial accounting of a sole trader - Financial Statements
- 17. Financial accounting of a sole trader - Interpretation of financial statements
- 18. Cost Accounting
- 19. Budgeting
- 20. Revision activities.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×