- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Elsabe Conradie, Derek Kirsch, Mandy Moyce
- Available from: October 2012
Study & Master Accounting Grade 11 has been especially developed according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
The Study & Master Accounting Grade 10 Learner's Book has been especially developed by an experienced author team according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This easy-to-use course helps learners to master essential content and skills in Accounting. The comprehensive Learner's Book includes case studies which help learners move beyond the confines of the classroom. The Teacher's Guide includes a daily teaching plan, moderation templates and solutions to all the activities in the Learner's Book. The Teacher's Guide includes an interactive CD-ROM designed to enhance the learning experience. The Workbook is utilised with the Learner's Book.
- How to use this book
- 1. Ethics
- 2. Internal controls and audit processes
- 3. Reconciliations – Bank reconciliations
- 4. Reconciliations – Creditors reconciliations
- 5. Fixed assets
- 6. Partnerships – Accounting concepts and final accounts
- 7. Partnerships – Financial statements
- 8. Partnerships – Interpretation of financial statements
- 9. Financial accounting of non-profit organisations – Clubs
- 10. Cost Accounting
- 11. Budgeting
- 12. Inventory systems
- 13. Value-added Tax (VAT)
- 14. Revision activities
Latest newsAll news
14 February 2020
Unlocking science for English language learners, part four
The fourth and final part of our ESL support in science series – free, downloadable...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×