- Subject(s):English First Additional Language CAPS
- Author(s):Fiona Macgregor, Karen Morrison, Daphne Paizee
- Available from: September 2012
Study & Master English First Additional Language has been developed according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
Study & Master English Grade 5 has been specially developed by an experienced author team to meet all the requirements of the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for the Intermediate Phase. This easy-to-use course helps learners master essential content and skills in English, and gives them the best possible foundation on which to build their language knowledge. The comprehensive Learner's Book includes: useful information and constructive activities that develop all the skills specified by the CAPS English curriculum, colourful illustrations, photographs and diagrams that promote understanding, current and relevant content, clearly set out according to the curriculum document.
- Sample Content
- How Study & Master English covers the CAPS
- Welcome to Study & Master English!
- Term 1: Unit 1. Making choices
- Unit 2. Moving around
- Unit 3. Private. Keep out!
- Formal Assessment Term 1, Task 1
- Unit 4. Following instructions
- Unit 5. Time to rhyme
- Formal Assessment Term 1, Task 2
- Term 2: Unit 6. Sizing down
- Unit 7. Finding out
- Formal Assessment Term 2, Task 1
- Unit 8. Tricky tales
- Unit 9. Making things
- Formal Assessment Term 2, Task 2
- Term 3: Unit 10. Learning about others
- Unit 11. Sports stars
- Unit 12. Ancient Egypt
- Formal Assessment Term 3, Task 1
- Unit 13. The weather
- Unit 14. Playing around
- Formal Assessment Term 3, Task 2
- Term 4: Unit 15. Survivor
- Unit. 16. Be a star!
- Formal Assessment Term 4, Task 1
- Unit 17. Making music
- Unit 18. Fun and games
- End -of-year examination
- Grade 5 Programme of assessment.
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×