- Subject(s):English First Additional Language CAPS
- Author(s):Fiona Macgregor, Karen Morrison, Daphne Paizee
- Available from: September 2012
Study & Master English First Additional Language has been developed according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
Study & Master English Grade 6 has been specially developed by an experienced author team to meet all the requirements of the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for the Intermediate Phase. This easy-to-use course helps learners master essential content and skills in English, and gives them the best possible foundation on which to build their language knowledge. The comprehensive Learner's Book includes: useful information and constructive activities that develop all the skills specified by the CAPS English curriculum, colourful illustrations, photographs and diagrams that promote understanding, current and relevant content, clearly set out according to the curriculum document.
- How Study & Master English covers the CAPS
- Welcome to Study & Master English!
- Term 1: Unit 1. Sea stories
- Unit 2. Soccer
- Unit 3. Talking technology
- Formal Assessment Term 1, Task 1
- Unit 4. Odd energy
- Unit 5. Rhythm and rhyme
- Formal Assessment Term 1, Task 2
- Term 2: Unit 6. Hot air
- Unit 7. Computers
- Formal Assessment Term 2, Task 1
- Unit 8. Getting the story
- Unit 9. Good vibrations
- Formal Assessment Term 2, Task 2
- Term 3: Unit 10. Friends
- Unit 11. Health
- Unit 12. Sounds and songs
- Formal Assessment Term 3, Task 1
- Unit 13. Food
- Unit 14. Playing a part
- Formal Assessment Term 3, Task 2
- Term 4: Unit 15. Space
- Unit. 16. Weather
- Formal Assessment Term 4, Task 1
- Unit 17. Strange school stories
- Unit 18. Refugees
- End -of-year examination
- Grade 6 Programme of assessment.
Latest newsAll news
21 January 2019
Primary Science practical lesson plans
Nine lesson plans to bring practicals into the classroom
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×