- Subject(s):English First Additional Language CAPS
- Author(s):Fiona Macgregor, Karen Morrison, Daphne Paizee
- Available from: September 2012
This new and easy-to-use Teacher's Guide helps learners master essential content and skills in English.
Send a Query×
Study & Master English Grade 6 has been especially developed according to the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This easy-to-use course helps learners to master essential content and skills in English. The Teacher's Guide includes a comprehensive overview of the CAPS document, a full work schedule for the year, notes on how to teach each activity, extra information which extends the skills of the teacher, suggested answers to the activities in the Learner's Book, as well as extra resources, including rubrics, templates and record sheets. The Teacher's Guide provides a separate section for Formal Assessment.
- The First Additional Language in the Intermediate Phase
- An overview of skills, content and strategies
- How Study & Master English works
- How Study & Master English covers the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement.
- Lesson-by-lesson: Term 1–4
- Assessment: Introduction
- Informal and daily assessment
- Formal assessment
- Recording and reporting
- Programme of assessment
- Formal Assessment Tasks
- Formal Assessment Task mark sheets
- Record sheets
- Resources: Poems and rhymes
- Photocopiable resources
- Extra Rubrics.
Latest newsAll news
18 January 2019
Teaching a Poem, with Elizabeth Whittome
English blog about teaching a poem
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×