- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Karen Press, Moeneba Slamang, Zonia Charlotte Jooste, Lindi van Deventer
- Available from: No date available
Study & Master Mathematics has been especially developed by an experienced author team for the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
Study & Master Mathematics Grade 5 has been specially developed by an experienced author team to support the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for the Intermediate Phase. This easy-to-use course not only helps learners to master essential content and skills in the subject, but gives them the best possible foundation on which to build their Mathematics knowledge. The comprehensive Learner's Book provides activities that develop learners' skills and understanding in each of the topics specifi ed by the Mathematics curriculum, stimulating Mental Maths activities for all relevant topics, and examples based on learners' own experiences.
- Term 1. Rounding off to estimate
- Term 2. Place value, counting and representing numbers
- Term 3. Counting in fractions
- Term 4. Place value, counting and representing numbers.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×