- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Karen Press, Moeneba Slamang, Zonia Charlotte Jooste, Clarice Smuts
- Available from: October 2012
Study & Master Mathematics has been especially developed by an experienced author team for the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
Study & Master Mathematics Grade 6 has been specially developed by an experienced author team to support the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for the Intermediate Phase. This easy-to-use course not only helps learners to master essential content and skills in the subject, but gives them the best possible foundation on which to build their Mathematics knowledge. The innovative Teacher's Guide includes a detailed daily teaching plan to support classroom management, teaching tips to guide teaching of the topics in the learner material, worked out answers for all activities in the Learner's Book, and photocopiable record sheets and templates.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Planning and organising your mathematics teaching
- 3. Lesson plans
- Term 1. Revising number facts
- Term 2. Place value of large numbers
- Term 3. Estimating, measuring, recording and comparing mass
- Term 4. Place value and powers of 10.
Latest newsAll news
14 February 2020
Unlocking science for English language learners, part four
The fourth and final part of our ESL support in science series – free, downloadable...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×