- Subject(s):Social Sciences
- Qualification:South Africa CAPS
- Author(s):Lee Smith, Susan Heese
- Available from: September 2012
Study & Master Social Sciences has been specially developed for the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
Send a Query×
Study & Master Social Sciences Grade 6 has been specially developed by an experienced author team to support the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS). This new and easy-to-use course not only helps learners to master essential content and skills in the subject, but gives them the best possible foundation on which to build their geography and history knowledge and skills. The innovative Teacher's Guide includes guidance on the teaching of each lesson, remedial and extension activities for each module, ideas to extend the curriculum into the world outside the classroom, sample examinations and memoranda, as well as photocopiable resources.
- Geography: Term 1: Module 1. Map skills
- Term 2: Module 2. Trade in South Africa and the world
- Term 3: Module 3. Climate and vegetation around the world
- Term 4: Module 4. Population - Why people live where they do
- History: Term 1: Module 5. Southern African kingdoms long ago
- Term 2: Module 6. Explorers from Europe find southern Africa
- Term 3: Module 7. Democracy and citizenship
- Term 4: Module 8. Medicine through time
- Extra resources
- Sample examination papers
- Record sheet.
Latest newsAll news
25 February 2020
Top tips on teaching Cambridge International AS & A Level science
How to follow on from Cambridge IGCSE™ science.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×