- Format:Digital product license key
- Subject(s):Computer Science
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Sylvia Langfield, Dave Duddell
- Available from: September 2019
This series is for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618) for examination from 2021.
Send a Query×
Developed by an experienced author and examiner team, this teacher’s resource accompanies the coursebook and is written for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618). It includes chapter-by-chapter support and guidance that will save you valuable time when planning lessons. This resource also contains answers to the coursebook questions. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
Your digital teacher's resource gives you access to materials to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and worksheets, and download supporting files, such as guidance documents for using digital resources, from within the resource.
Full lesson plans with associated notes save you valuable time.
Advice on how to tackle common mistakes and misconceptions helps you prepare students.
Printable worksheets including extension activities give you readymade lessons materials.
A bibliography for further reading
Answers to the coursebook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- Starter Pack
- Part 1: 1. Information representation
- 2. Communication
- 3. Hardware
- 4. Processor fundamentals
- 5. System software
- 6. Security, privacy and data integrity
- 7. Ethics and ownership
- 8. Databases
- Part 2: 9. Algorithm design and problem-solving
- 10. Data types and structures
- 11. Programming
- 12. Software development
- Part 3: 13. Data representation
- 14. Communication and Internet technologies
- 15. Hardware and virtual machines
- 16. System software
- 17. Security
- 18. Artificial intelligence
- Part 4: 19. Computational thinking and problem solving
- 20. Further programming.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×