Our new website for online textbooks, Higher Education from Cambridge University Press, has now fully launched!
To experience a selection of our textbooks on the new site, please visit here.
Please note that the list of textbooks available via the 'Download list of titles' button on this page, includes all textbooks hosted on both Cambridge Core and our Higher Education from Cambridge University Press website. The list of textbooks available from the Higher Education website only includes titles hosted on that site.
An introduction to Textbooks on Cambridge Core
Key features of textbooks on Cambridge Core:
- Unlimited concurrent users, meaning any number of readers can access the resource simultaneously
- Textbooks are available title-by-title to your institution - without the need to lease a larger collection or package
- New editions are available on publication, ensuring users can access current and up-to-date learning materials
- Key textbooks available from across our programme, within physics, earth science, life science, mathematics, engineering, and the social sciences and humanities
- Easy navigation to the content you need at book and chapter levels
- Users have the ability to save their searches and content to their bookmarks for easy access at a later date
- Extensive bibliographic reference functionality; fully referenced content with all references displayed, OpenURL compatible and linked online through CrossRef.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a list of questions and answers on accessing textbooks on Cambridge Core please visit our FAQ page here.
Information for lecturers and librarians
For more information on how you can access content from Cambridge textbooks please visit our purchasing models information page. You can also download our introductory leaflet by clicking here.
Trials to Cambridge textbooks are available to prospective institutional subscribers worldwide. If you would like to speak directly to a Cambridge representative about setting up a trial, or purchasing an annual subscription to one of our textbooks, please use the details found on the contact us page.
Information for students
You can recommend a textbook to your librarian for access to Cambridge Core. Simply navigate to the Textbook you are interested in and select recommend to a librarian on the top right of the page.
If your institution has already adopted a textbook on Cambridge Core, your access will have already been set up via your library. If you experience any technical difficulties please visit the contact us page or speak to your librarian administrator.
Information on our textbook programme
Developed and designed with learning and teaching in mind, we partner with leading instructors and educators to provide pedagogically focused and up-to-date textbooks, with scholarly rigorous content at the core of our publishing. Cambridge textbooks are developed with authors working on the latest research and technological developments, to enable our titles to deliver stimulating and forward-thinking material for new curriculum topics. Many of our textbooks feature online ancillaries and resources, to further support the needs of the instructors and students globally.