This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. MK Glynn , Emergence of multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium DT104 infections in the United States. New England Journal of Medicine 1998; 338: 1333–1338.
3. K Molbak , An outbreak of multidrug-resistant, quinolone-resistant Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium DT104. New England Journal of Medicine 1999; 341: 1420–1425.
6. AM Dechet , Outbreak of multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium definitive type 104 infection linked to commercial ground beef, Northeastern United States, 2003–2004. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2006; 42: 747–752.
9. SH Cody , Two outbreaks of multidrug-resistant Salmonella serotype Typhimurium DT104 infections linked to raw-milk cheese in Northern California. Journal of the American Medical Association 1999; 281: 1805–1810.
13. Y Doorduyn , Risk factors for Salmonella Enteritidis and Typhimurium (DT104 and non-DT104) infections in the Netherlands: predominant roles for raw eggs in Enteritidis and sandboxes in Typhimurium infections. Epidemiology and Infection 2006; 134: 617–626.
15. M Helms , Excess mortality associated with antimicrobial drug-resistant Salmonella Typhimurium. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2002; 8: 490–495.
17. MA de Wit , Sensor, a population-based cohort study on gastroenteritis in the Netherlands: incidence and etiology. American Journal of Epidemiology 2001; 154: 666–674.
18. MA de Wit , A population-based longitudinal study on the incidence and disease burden of gastroenteritis and campylobacter and salmonella infection in four regions of the Netherlands. European Journal of Epidemiology 2000; 16: 713–718.
21. E van Duijkeren , Serotype and phage type distribution of salmonella strains isolated from humans, cattle, pigs, and chickens in the Netherlands from 1984 to 2001. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2002; 40: 3980–3985.
25. AJ Gatto , Distribution of molecular subtypes within Salmonella enterica serotype Enteritidis phage type 4 and S. Typhimurium definitive phage type 104 in nine European countries, 2000–2004: Results of an international multi-centre study. Epidemiology and Infection 2006; 134: 729–736.
26. BA Lindstedt , DNA fingerprinting of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Typhimurium with emphasis on phage type DT104 based on variable number of tandem repeat loci. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2003; 41: 1469–1479.