Skip to main content
- Impact Factors continue to rise in 2017
26 Jun 2017,
- Cambridge University Press is pleased to announce that Impact Factors have risen by an average of 19.2% in the 2016 Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2017).
- 2017 Dorothy Ross Award winning article
01 Jun 2017,
- Dr Nick Witham's article published in the Historical Journal entitled “Popular History, Postwar Liberalism, and the Role of the Public Intellectual in Richard Hofstadter’s The American Political Tradition,” has won the 2017 Dorothy Ross Award.
- DMPHP Call for Nominations – Editor-in-Chief
15 May 2017,
- Nominations for Editor-in-Chief of DMPHP are being accepted through June 30, 2017. Please address all nominations to the selection committee chair, Dr. Thomas Kirsch, at email@example.com.
The EiC will have full responsibility for the editorial management of the journal consistent with the journal’s charter & general SDMPH policies. The SDMPH Board expects the EIC to ensure that the content of the journal is of high quality and that the editorial review process is both timely & fair.
- Call for Papers: Piecewise Smooth Dynamics special issue
04 Apr 2017,
- A forthcoming special issue of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics will feature re- search articles discussing the theory and applications of dynamical systems with piecewise smooth differential equations. Contributions are welcomed describing theoretical and analytical tools, for example analysis of discontinuity-induced singularities and bifurcations, and numerical methods for solving and optimizing piecewise smooth systems. Click to read additional details.
- Call for Papers: Applied Optimal Transport special issue
03 Apr 2017,
- A forthcoming special issue of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics will feature research articles that involve the applied side of the theory of optimal transportation: numerical methods, modeling, applications to PDEs, image processing, optics, fluid mechanics, population dynamics, traffic, economics and other social or natural sciences. Click to read additional details.
- Monumental Feats
20 Mar 2017,
- Nan Madol: Archaeologists Uncover Earliest Evidence of Chiefdom in Pacific
- CTY - Clinical Guidelines - transposition of the great arteries
13 Mar 2017,
- Clinical guidelines for the management of patients with transposition of the great arteries with intact ventricular septum -
A joint paper from The Task Force on Transposition of the Great Arteries of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC)
Freely available for a limited time at: http://cambridge.org/cty/guidelines-transpositiongreatarteries