Skip to main content
- Call for papers: Biofilm Models special issue
21 Apr 2017,
- The European Journal of Applied Mathematics will be publishing a special issue centered on mathematical modeling of biofilm processes. Topics include model formulation, analysis of biofilm models, numerial algorithms for biofilm models, and model based study of biofilm phenomena. Click to read additional details.
- Call for Papers: Piecewise Smooth Dynamics special issue
04 Apr 2017,
- A forthcoming special issue of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics will feature re- search articles discussing the theory and applications of dynamical systems with piecewise smooth differential equations. Contributions are welcomed describing theoretical and analytical tools, for example analysis of discontinuity-induced singularities and bifurcations, and numerical methods for solving and optimizing piecewise smooth systems. Click to read additional details.
- Call for Papers: Applied Optimal Transport special issue
03 Apr 2017,
- A forthcoming special issue of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics will feature research articles that involve the applied side of the theory of optimal transportation: numerical methods, modeling, applications to PDEs, image processing, optics, fluid mechanics, population dynamics, traffic, economics and other social or natural sciences. Click to read additional details.
- Monumental Feats
20 Mar 2017,
- Nan Madol: Archaeologists Uncover Earliest Evidence of Chiefdom in Pacific
- CTY - Clinical Guidelines - transposition of the great arteries
13 Mar 2017,
- Clinical guidelines for the management of patients with transposition of the great arteries with intact ventricular septum -
A joint paper from The Task Force on Transposition of the Great Arteries of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC)
Freely available for a limited time at: http://cambridge.org/cty/guidelines-transpositiongreatarteries
- 2016 Glenn Sonnedecker Prize Winning Article
24 Feb 2017,
- Laura Phillips Sawyer has been selected to receive the 2016 Glenn Sonnedecker Prize for her article, “California Fair Trade:
Antitrust and the Politics of “Fairness” in U.S. Competition Policy".