Cambridge University Press is a department of the University of Cambridge dedicated to the global dissemination of knowledge. We exist to serve the academic community, partnering with authors, librarians, learned societies, and publishers to connect the highest quality research with a broad and international audience.
The Press has a proud history of forming productive and enduring publishing partnerships across publication formats. We offer our partners:
- A shared commitment to academic excellence
- Global reach and recognition for their publications
- A flexible service sensitive to unique needs
- Expertise in the development and deployment of new technology
- A service that anticipates the evolving needs of the research community