This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. JP Nataro , JB Kaper , R Robins-Browne , V Prado , MM Levine . Pattern of adherence of diarrheagenic Escherichia coli to HEp-2 cells. Pediatr Infect Dis J 1987; 6: 829–31.
4. MK Bhan , P Raj , MM Levine , Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli associated with persistent diarrhea in a cohort of rural children in India. J Infect Dis 1989; 159: 1061–4.
8. P Echeverria , O Serichantalerg , S Changchawalit , Tissue culture adherent Escherichia coli in infantile diarrhea. J Infect Dis 1992; 165: 141–3.
9. S Bhatnagar , MK Bhan , H Sommerfelt , S Sazawal , R Kumar , S. Seini Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli may be a new pathogen causing acute and persistent diarrhea. Scand J Infect Dis 1993; 25: 579–83.
14. MA Karmali . Laboratory diagnosis of verotoxin-producing Escherichia coli infections. Clin Microbiol Newslett 1987; 9: 65–70.
16. SM Scotland , HR Smith , GA Willshaw , T Cheasty , B Rowe . Identification of enteropathogenic Escherichia coli isolated in Britain as enteroaggregative or as members of a subclass of attaching-and-effacing E. coli not hybridizing with the EPEC adherence-factor probe. J Med Microbiol 1991; 35: 278–83.
19. HR Smith , SM Scotland , GA Willshaw , B Rowe , A Cravioto , C. Eslava Isolates of Escherichia coli O44:H18 of diverse origin are enteroaggregative. J Infect Dis 1994; 170: 1610–3.
21. SM Scotland , GA Willshaw , T Cheasty , B Rowe , JE Hassal . Association of enteroaggregative Escherichia coli with traveller's diarrhoea. J Infect 1994; 29: 115–6.
23. JP Nataro , D Yikang , S Cookson , Heterogeneity of enteroaggregative Escherichia coli virulence demonstrated in volunteers. J Infect Dis 1995; 171: 465–8.
24. PA Vial , R Robins-Browne , H Lior , Characterization of enteroadherent-aggregative Escherichia coli, a putative agent of diarrheal disease. J Infect Dis 1988; 158: 70–9.
33. RW Ryder , IK Wachsmuth , AE Buxton , Infantile diarrhea produced by heat-stable enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. N Engl J Med 1976; 295: 849–53.