This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. BP Lanphear , CC Linnemann Jr, CG Cannon , MM DeRonde , L Pendy , LM Kerley . Hepatitis C virus infection in healthcare workers: risk of exposure and infection. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1994;15:746–750.
2. DK Henderson , BJ Fahey , M Willy , JM Schmitt , K Carey , DE Koziol , et al. Risk for occupational transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) associated with clinical exposures. A prospective evaluation. Ann Intern Med 1990;113:740–746.
3. E McCray . Occupational risk of the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome among health care workers. N Engl J Med 1986:314:1127–1132.
4. RR Gershon D Vlahov , SA Felknor , D Vesley , PC Johnson , GL Delclos , et al. Compliance with Universal Precautions among health care workers at three regional hospitals. Am J Infed Control 1995:23:225–236.
6. WB Stiles . Quality control in qualitative research. Clin Psychol Review 1993;13:593–618.
7. RR Lau , D Russell . Attributions in the sports pages. J Personal Soc Psych 1980;39:29–38.
8. TS Inui . The virtue of qualitative and quantitative research. Ann Intern Med 1996:125:770–771.