1. Davey, P, Marwick, CA, Scott, CL, et al. Interventions to improve antibiotic prescribing practices for hospital inpatients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017;2:CD003543.
2. Shardell, M, Harris, AD, El-Kamary, SS, Furuno, JP, Miller, RR, Perencevich, EN. Statistical analysis and application of quasi experiments to antimicrobial resistance intervention studies. Clin Infect Dis 2007;45:901–907.
3. Cisneros, JM, Neth, O, Gil-Navarro, MV, et al. Global impact of an educational antimicrobial stewardship program on prescribing practice in a tertiary hospital center. Clin Microbiol Infect 2014;20:82–88.
4. Molina, J, Peñalva, G, Gil-Navarro, MV, et al. Long-term impact of an educational antimicrobial stewardship program on hospital-acquired candidemia and multidrug-resistant bloodstream infections: a quasi-experimental study of interrupted time-series analysis. Clin Infect Dis 2017;65:1992–1999.
5. Kim, HJ, Fay, MP, Feuer, EJ, Midthune, DN. Permutation tests for joinpoint regression with applications to cancer rates. Stat Med 2000;19:335–351.